Introducing our premium Bed Tie-Down Anchors, specifically designed for your Ford Superduty F-250 or F-350 truck. These anchors provide a reliable and secure solution for all your cargo securing needs. Whether you're an adventure enthusiast, a weekend warrior, or a professional tradesperson, our Bed Tie-Down Anchors are the perfect addition to your truck.
Compatibility is key, and our Bed Tie-Down Anchors are engineered to fit seamlessly with 1999-2023 Ford Superduty F-250 & F-350 models. Each truck bed requires two pairs, or four Bed Tie-Down Anchors for optimal functionality.
Crafted with precision, our Bed Tie-Down Anchors are machined from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum. Not only does this material offer exceptional strength, but it also undergoes an anodizing process to enhance durability and provide a sleek appearance. Each anchor is thoughtfully engraved with our logo and torque specifications, showcasing attention to detail and quality craftsmanship.
When it comes to installation, we've got you covered. Our Bed Tie-Down Anchors come complete with corrosion-resistant, Grade 8.8 mounting hardware. This ensures that your tie-down points remain secure and reliable, even in harsh conditions. Say goodbye to stock steel tie-down points that are prone to scratching and rusting.
Versatility is a key feature of our Bed Tie-Down Anchors. We understand that different loads require different securing methods. That's why we've designed multiple attachment points, allowing you to effortlessly connect ratchet straps, bungee cords, or ropes. The radius on the inside of each anchor ensures that your straps and ropes remain strong and intact, avoiding any dangerous cuts or fraying.
We've also incorporated a PATENTED Center Slot in our design, specifically engineered to retain tie-down straps. This means that you no longer have to worry about your straps slipping or coming loose during transit. Rest assured, your cargo will stay securely in place.
To ensure easy installation and removal, our Bed Tie-Down Anchors require a T40 Torx bit to remove the stock bolts and an M6 Hex bit to install the new hardware. With these simple tools, you'll have your tie-down anchors ready for action in no time.
Quality and craftsmanship are at the heart of our product. That's why our Bed Tie-Down Anchors are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. We take pride in supporting local businesses and ensuring the highest standards of manufacturing.
In recognition of our commitment to innovation, we are pleased to announce that our Bed Tie-Down Anchors are Patent Pending. This highlights our dedication to providing you with a unique and cutting-edge product that meets your specific needs, plus you know you're buying the ORIGINAL, innovative Billet Tie Down from Charvonia Design.
Upgrade your Ford Superduty with our Bed Tie-Down Anchors and experience a new level of cargo securing convenience and peace of mind. Say goodbye to unreliable tie-down points and hello to a robust and versatile solution. Trust in our product and embark on your next adventure with confidence.
*Note: Please consult the installation instructions and ensure compatibility with your specific vehicle model before purchasing.
- Sold in pairs
- Application: 1999-2023 Ford Superduty F-250 & F-350 (uses two pairs, or four Bed Tie Down Anchors)
- Machined 6061-T6, anodized, engraved with logo and torque spec
- Includes corrosion resistant, Grade 8.8 mounting hardware
- Replaces stock steel tie-down points that are prone to scratching and rusting
- Multiple methods for attaching ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope
- Radius on inside to avoid cutting straps and ropes
- Center slot retains tie down straps
- T40 Torx bit required to remove the stock bolts
- M6 Hex bit required to install the new hardware
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Patent Pending
A note about anodizing: While we use the highest quality dyes and stringent anodizing processes, all anodized parts are susceptible to fading by UV and strong alkaline cleaners.
To maintain the finish on your anodized parts, please follow these guidelines:
1) Reduce overall UV exposure. If you park in the shade or in a garage, or have a bed cover, UV exposure will be significantly decreased.
2) Use mild or organic detergents. Soaps with high alkaline content could strip the dye from the aluminum. Ammonia, lye and strong acids will also strip the dye. There are soaps on the market specifically with low/no alkaline for this reason.