- Application: 2007-2023 Toyota Tundra w/ OEM Bed Rails
- Application: 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma w/ OEM Bed Rails
- Application: 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator w/ OEM Trail Rails
- Machined 6061-T6, anodized, engraved with logo
- Includes corrosion resistant, Grade 8.8 mounting hardware
- Replaces stock bulky, plastic or cast aluminum tie-downs
- Lower profile design with more open area to attach straps
- Flush design fits with tonneau covers and camper shells
- Multiple methods for attaching ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope
- Radius on inside to avoid cutting straps and ropes
- Center slot retains tie down straps
- M6 Hex bit required to install the new hardware
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Patent Pending
A note about anodizing: While we use the highest quality dyes and stringent anodizing processes, all anodized parts are susceptible to fading by UV and strong alkaline cleaners.
To maintain the finish on your anodized parts, please follow these guidelines:
1) Reduce overall UV exposure. If you park in the shade or in a garage, or have a bed cover, UV exposure will be significantly decreased.
2) Use mild or organic detergents. Soaps with high alkaline content could strip the dye from the aluminum. Ammonia, lye and strong acids will also strip the dye. There are soaps on the market specifically with low/no alkaline for this reason.