- Application: 2007-2023 Toyota Tundra (uses two pairs, or four Bed Tie Down Anchors)
- Application: 1995.5-2023 Toyota Tacoma (uses one pair, or two Bed Tie Down Anchors)
- Early 2nd Gen Tacoma will require holes to be drilled
- Application: 1999-2023 Ford F-250 (uses two pairs, or four Bed Tie Down Anchors)
- Machined 6061-T6, anodized, engraved with logo and torque spec
- Includes corrosion resistant, Grade 8.8 mounting hardware
- Replaces stock steel tie-down points that are prone to scratching and rusting
- Multiple methods for attaching ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope
- Radius on inside to avoid cutting straps and ropes
- Center slot retains tie down straps
- T40 Torx bit required to remove the stock bolts
- M6 Hex bit required to install the new hardware
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Patent Pending
A note about anodizing: While we use the highest quality dyes and stringent anodizing processes, all anodized parts are susceptible to fading by UV and strong alkaline cleaners.
To maintain the finish on your anodized parts, please follow these guidelines:
1) Reduce overall UV exposure. If you park in the shade or in a garage, or have a bed cover, UV exposure will be significantly decreased.
2) Use mild or organic detergents. Soaps with high alkaline content could strip the dye from the aluminum. Ammonia, lye and strong acids will also strip the dye. There are soaps on the market specifically with low/no alkaline for this reason.